The most important participant in this process is you. Community outreach on Mobility35 began in 2011 and continues today. The development of the concepts you see today is the direct result of public input. We've heard from thousands of individuals at over 350 stakeholder meetings and events.
We want to hear from you! The Mobility35 team continues to refine these concepts and shape the plan based on your feedback. It's never too late to share your opinion.
Does your neighborhood group, civic organization or business association want to learn more about Mobility35? Contact us to schedule a meeting and we'll come to you. Or, join the mailing list to find out about upcoming public events in your area.
Program Partners and Champions
As a community-driven effort, Mobility35 has partners in a number of local, state and federal agencies, including:
- Mobility35 Champion and Downtown Stakeholder Working Group Honorary Chair - Senator Kirk Watson
- Capital Area Metropolitan Planning Organization
- Capital Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority
- City of Austin
- City of Pflugerville
- City of Round Rock
- City of Buda
- City of Georgetown
- City of Kyle
- City of San Marcos
- Federal Highway Administration
- Hays, Travis and Williamson counties
- Texas Department of Transportation
- Texas A&M Transportation Institute
- Austin Chamber of Commerce
The Mobility35 program has a slogan—we'll meet anyone, anytime, anyplace! We would be delighted to bring information and answers to your neighborhood association, civic or professional organization, as we've done in the past. Since 2011, the Mobility35 team has conducted:
- More than 350 stakeholder meetings and community events
- More than 30 public open houses
- Virtual open houses
- Website, Twitter, and Facebook outreach
- Location-specific outreach, including Downtown Stakeholder Working Group and Decks Area Neighborhood Workshops
- Project-specific outreach
Contact us if you would like to schedule a meeting.